Updated July 28th 2021
The website www.cliffwalker.com is owned and operated by Success Partners International Ltd, Address: 34 North Quay, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 4LB, Registration Number: 018582V Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Success Partners International Ltd. By purchasing any course or coaching program from Cliff Walker or Success Partners International Ltd, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
1. INTRODUCTION: By continuing to use Cliff Walker’s/Success Partners International Ltd business courses or Coaching programs or coaching services (defined below), you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, as they may be amended by the Company (Success Partners International Ltd.) from time to time in its sole discretion. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. As a Client, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, both for current and for any additional services for which you may contract with Company, including all payment terms (collectively, the Agreement). In this Agreement, “you” and “your” refers to the Client.
You agree that any of your agents, representatives, employees, or any person or entity acting on your behalf with respect to the use of the courses or coaching programs/services, shall be bound by, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions. You further agree that you are bound by these Terms and Conditions whether you are acting on your own behalf or on behalf of a third party, including another Client.
2. TERM, PAYMENT & MODIFICATION: The term of this Agreement shall begin and become effective as of the sign-up date, which coincides with any initial payment. The term shall continue as follows unless otherwise mutually agreed upon in writing. This Agreement shall renew at the end of each 30-day period for a successive 30-day term unless either party provides written 5-day notice of its intention not to renew or if both parties agree to enter a new contract term for a determined time period.
Client agrees to pay to Company all applicable charges to its account in relevant local currency, in accordance with the payment terms and conditions mutually agreed upon, including, if any, all applicable taxes. If any mutually agreed upon payment terms of additional services requested by you are different than the terms set forth in these Terms and Conditions, the payment terms for the additional services shall apply to those services.
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Client must provide a valid credit/debit card with sufficient credit.
4. REFUND POLICY AND CANCELLATIONS: See our Refund Policy for full details
6. SERVICES PROVIDED: Our courses and coaching programs/services are the process by which Company will help you grow your business via proprietary systems, frameworks and advice. Though Company cannot guarantee specific results, we proactively seek to provide high quality advice and systems that maximize the Client’s return on investment.
7. OWNERSHIP OF NON-CLIENT PROPERTY: Title and full ownership rights in and to the Integrated Business Framework, strategies and systems, together with any and all ideas, concepts, computer programs, and other technology supporting or otherwise relating to Company’s operation of the Company network and website(s) (collectively, the “Company Materials”), shall remain at all times solely with Company and/or with the respective outsourced service provider or author. Client acknowledges that it has not acquired any ownership interest in the Company Materials and will not acquire any ownership interest in the Company Materials by reason of this Agreement.
8. NO LICENSE: Nothing contained in this Agreement or use of any course or coaching programs should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
9. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: All information disclosed by Company to Client shall be deemed Confidential Information, regardless of whether marked or identified as “CONFIDENTIAL” or “PROPRIETARY.” Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Confidential Information shall also include, and the provisions of this Agreement shall apply to any other information in oral, written, graphic or electronic form which, given the circumstances surrounding such disclosure to or learning by Client, would be considered confidential.
9.1 “Confidential Information” means any non-public, oral, written graphic or machine-readable information, including but not limited to, that which relates to patents, patent applications, trade secrets, research, product plans, products, developments, inventions, processes, designs, drawings engineering, formulae, markets, market research, market plans, software (including source and object code), hardware configuration, computer programs, algorithms, regulatory information, business plans, pricing, agreements with third parties, services, customers, marketing or finances of the Company or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
10. RESTRICTIONS: Client shall not in any way: (i) disclose or otherwise transfer Confidential Information to any third party at any time, including consultants , except as approved by Company in writing in advance; (ii) use (except as specifically permitted in writing by Company), copy. Modify and/or transfer the Confidential Information and/or merge the Confidential Information with any other technology, formula or materials; (iii) to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law reverse engineer any of the Confidential Information; and/or (iv) disclose the parties’ discussions about the Confidential Information. Client agrees that it will disclose the Confidential Information only to its employees who have a specific need to know regarding the Coaching and/Consulting Services and only to the extent necessary for such purpose.
11. CLIENT REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Client represents and warrants to Company that for the term of this Agreement, this Agreement constitutes a valid, binding, and enforceable agreement in accordance with its terms.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: Company makes no representations or warranties relating to the results of its course or coaching programs/services.
In no event shall Company be responsible for any consequential, special, lost profits, or other damages arising under this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, neither party shall have any liability for any failure or delay resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of such party, including but not limited to governmental action, fire, flood, earthquake, power failure, riot, explosion, labor, or material shortage, carrier interruption of any kind or work slowdown.
13. SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS: Subject to the limitations set forth herein on assignment of this Agreement or the rights hereunder by Client, all of the provisions of this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, if any, successors, and assigns.
16. CHOICE OF LAW; EXCLUSIVE VENUE: This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Isle Of Man, and the parties agree that should any dispute arise concerning this Agreement, venue shall be laid exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in the Isle of Man.
17. HEADINGS: Section headings are not to be considered a part of this Agreement and are not intended to be a full and accurate description of the contents hereof.
18. WAIVER: Waiver by one party hereto of breach of any provision of this Agreement by the other shall not operate or be construed as a continuing waiver. No waiver of any breach or default of this Agreement by either party hereto shall be considered to be a waiver of any other breach of default of this Agreement.
19. ENTIRE UNDERSTANDING: This document and any exhibit, schedule, or other supplementary document attached constitute the entire understanding and agreement of the parties, and any and all prior agreements, understandings, and representations are hereby terminated and canceled in their entirety and are of no further force and effect.
20. ATTORNEYS’ FEES: In the event a dispute arises between the parties hereto, then the prevailing party in such dispute, whether or not a final decision is ultimately rendered by the court, shall be entitled to receive its attorneys’ fees reimbursed from the non-prevailing party.
21. NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES: The covenants, undertakings, and agreements set forth in this Agreement are solely for the benefit of and enforceable by the parties or their respective successors or permitted assigns.
22. SURVIVAL: The sections of this Agreement that address or govern matters or circumstances that could occur after termination of this Agreement shall be interpreted to survive any such termination.
23. EXECUTION: This agreement is executable upon successful payment from Client. By purchasing courses or coaching programs/services from Company or any other property held by Company, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.